About Us: At 91sqft.com (a Y-Combinator startup), there is an anomaly in the world that retailing via physical stores is still very complex. You can set up your web store in hours, but setting up a physical store is very complex and littered with ad-hoc choices. We are building a plug-and-play expansion solution for retail chains which will digitize the supply chain of materials, and labor and also allow expanding retailers to track their projects with the click of a button. In this pursuit, we have built more than 1000+ stores for 50+ brands in India, and plan to start delivering 500 stores every month in the next 12 months. We are not stopping at just building stores, our plan is to create a system to manage the store throughout its life cycle. Brands should be able to buy equipment (Racks, Mannequins, Kitchen equipment), hire and manage manpower, and maintain the store with a single laptop.
“We are building an operating system for physical retailing!”. It is a $1Tn market opportunity globally.
Company Profile: https://www.ycombinator.com/companies/91squarefeet
Using our project planning software, RDash, and a managed marketplace of contractors like Reliance Retail, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, The Souled store, John Players, Avantara, USPA, Tasva, Philips, Avantara, Azorte, Rare & Basic ( Apparel group) Pantaloons, Landmark, Bridgestone, Bluestone, ICICI home finance, Chai Point, Got Tea, Wagh Bakri, Chai Wala, Bento B, etc.
Role: Project Manager
Role Summary: The Person will own one or multiple project sites to ensure the end-to-end delivery of operational activities, And that the site execution is as per the planned timelines and maintains quality. For this, his responsibilities will include working with other teams to ensure all risks are mitigated and deliverables are completed
Reporting Hierarchy: This role will report to the Regional manager
- Understand the project execution plan and seek clarifications to detail the break-up of activities.
- Prepare BOQ estimates and ensure their timely communication with stakeholders.
- Work with strategic vendors and channel partnerships in key geographies to ensure on-time delivery.
- Plan for delivery of subsequent stages and track to ensure that no unplanned risks delay projects.
- Ensure roadblocks are communicated to all internal stakeholders and removed.
- Track and update stakeholders on project site progress against project milestones (time and quality).
- Key metrics will therefore be TAT and quality.
- Education: B. Arch or civil engineers.
- Minimum 4-8 years of experience in fit-outs (interiors) for residential / office / retail spaces
- Ability to manage suppliers.
- Good communication - written and verbal.
- Ability to create a project schedule and track activities against it.
- Ability to work with datasheets like Microsoft Excel.