Back End Developer
About Us: At 91sqft.com (a Y-Combinator startup), there is an anomaly in the world that retailing via physical stores is still very complex. You can set up your web store in hours, but setting up a physical store is very complex and littered with ad-hoc choices. We are building a plug-and-play expansion solution for retail chains which will digitize the supply chain of materials, and labor and also allow expanding retailers to track their projects with the click of a button. In this pursuit, we have built more than 1000+ stores for 50+ brands in India, and plan to start delivering 500 stores every month in the next 12 months. We are not stopping at just building stores, our plan is to create a system to manage the store throughout its life cycle. Brands should be able to buy equipment (Racks, Mannequins, Kitchen equipment), hire and manage manpower, and maintain the store with a single laptop.
“We are building an operating system for physical retailing!”. It is a $1Tn market opportunity globally.
Company Profile: https://www.ycombinator.com/companies/91squarefeet
Job Title: Backend Developer (Python/Django)
Total Experience - At Least 2 Years Django Experience - At least 1 Year.
Key Requirements :
● Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent.
● Good understanding of Data Structure and Algorithms
● Good knowledge of Python language
● Min 1 year experience in Django/ Django Rest Framework is required
● Knowledge of ORM (Object Relational Mapper) is a must
● Experience with PostgreSQL/MySQL/Mongo is required
● Knowledge about Celery, Redis, Docker is a plus.
● Writing effective, scalable and testable Python code
● Designing and implementing robust applications
● Debugging applications to ensure low-latency and high-availability
● Implementing REST API endpoints for Web App / Mobile App
● Implementing security and data protection
● Accommodating various data storage solutions
Working Days: Mon – Fri