Human Resources Intern
About Us: At 91sqft.com (a Y-Combinator startup), we believe there is an anomaly in the world that retailing via physical stores is still very complex. You can set up your web store in hours, but setting up a physical store is very complex and littered with ad-hoc choices. We are building a plug-and-play expansion solution for retail chains which will digitize the supply chain of materials, labor and also allow expanding retailers to track their projects with the click of a button. In this pursuit, we have built more than 600 stores to date for 24 brands in India, and plan to start delivering 500 stores every month in the next 12 months. We are not stopping at just building stores, our plan is to create a system to manage the store throughout its life cycle. Brands should be able to buy equipment (Racks, Mannequins, Kitchen equipment), hire and manage manpower, and maintain the store with a single laptop. “We are building an operating system for physical retailing!”
Some Clients: Tata, Reliance, Yokohama, Bridgestone, DHL, CEAT, B-Live, Landmark groups, Aditya Birla, Gulf Oil, Go-Mechanic, Zepto, Ola, Neemans, MOD, etc.
Human Resource - Intern
As a Human Resource Intern, you will be responsible for supporting the HR team in sourcing, screening, and onboarding candidates for various job positions within the organization. You will assist in developing job postings, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, and maintaining candidate records. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to attend career fairs, build relationships with universities and colleges, and participate in various recruitment initiatives.
A successful candidate will be organized, detail-oriented, a self-starter, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This internship is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience in human resources and recruitment while working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and drive the entire life-cycle of recruitment at 91Squarefeet.
- Build proactive sourcing strategies to engage and nurture the pipeline of passive talents.
- Screen applicants and check experience, education, and skills.
- Brief candidates regarding the roles and responsibilities.
- Have the ability to assess the candidates beyond their work profiles and engage them throughout the process.
- Knowledge of Job portals (Naukri & Linkedin)
- Collaborate with the Team to improve the process.
- Good time management and multitasking skills.
- Be a problem solver and quick thinker.
- Great at building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience in Excel/Google Sheets.
- Great coordination and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English and a great storyteller by nature who can represent the vision of the company.