Role: Project Manager
Role Summary: . The person will own one or multiple project sites to ensure the end to end delivery of operational activities, and that the site execution is as per the planned timelines and maintains quality.For this, the responsibilities will include working with other teams to ensure all risks are mitigated and deliverables are completed
- Responsible for taking the hand-over of customers from the Business Development Team.
- Take control of the project right from planning execution to handover and reconciliation.
- Work with strategic vendors and channel partnerships in key geographies to ensure on-time delivery.
- Plan for delivery of subsequent stages and track to ensure that no unplanned risks delay projects.
- Manage PnL for the assigned business, including direct and indirect expenses.
- Engage with the customers, and make site visits, to ensure Quality of delivery and adherence to timelines.
- Manage customer escalations and lead the team through all problem cases.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and increase share from his business.
- Experience of 7 to 15 years in Project Management / Site Execution.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in fit-outs (interiors) for commercial/ office / retail spaces.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and drive multiple priorities.
- Good communication - written and verbal.
- Skills to draw a detailed project plan - identifying different components, and risks therein and putting risk mitigants in place.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong aptitude and analytical skills.
- Education: B. Arch or civil engineers.