IT Support Account Manager
Agency is transforming the future of cyber security. We're an early-stage company backed by Y Combinator and some of the top VCs in the world. We're assembling a championship team to build the world's highest quality personal cyber security tools. (Learn more at GetAgency.com)
This is a full-time role based in our New York City office in Union Square, and is not remote.
About this role:
We're looking for a qualified IT support person for the role of customer Account Manager at Agency.
In this role, you'll support business customers daily with various account needs like getting onboard and customer support related to billing and adding users. You'll act as Agency's point of contact with IT managers, directors, and CTOs.
- Oversee the implementation and usage of Agency products at our client's companies.
- Ensure clients are supported daily.
- Plan, organized, and control the various IT services clients purchased from Agency.
- Detect and solve problems with the client's overall accounts.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients.
- At least two years of B2B Customer Service, Account Management, or Sales experience for a technology-based company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organization and time-management skills
- Understanding of IT systems and an interest in learning more
- Nice to haves:
- Cybersecurity, infosec, or compliance experience
- Degree in information technology or related areas
- Experience working in an MSP or MSSP