Cybersecurity IT Customer Support
Job Title: Cybersecurity IT Support Analyst
We are seeking a highly skilled and dynamic individual to join our team as a Cybersecurity IT Support Analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support and guidance for cybersecurity-related issues, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our client's systems. In this role, you will collaborate with various teams to identify, analyze, and mitigate potential security vulnerabilities while maintaining compliance with relevant industry standards and regulatory requirements. Most importantly- doing it while giving exceptional customer service to our clients.
1. Provide technical support and assistance to users with any IT issues related to onboarding and offboarding of our cybersecurity software.
2. Handling introductory onboardings and installation of Agency software for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux devices.
3. Support our personal information removal service
4. Review security detection data and logs within our systems to proactively support clients
5. Develop and implement technical and procedural measures to prevent and detect cybersecurity incidents, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data.
6. Monitor and analyze network traffic, system logs, and security alerts to identify suspicious activities and potential security breaches.
7. Evaluate and recommend security solutions, tools, and technologies to enhance the organization's overall cybersecurity posture.
8. Stay up-to-date on emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and advancements in cybersecurity technologies through continuous learning and industry certifications.
1. Professional certifications such as CompTIA Security+, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or a bachelor's degree in information technology.
2. 2+ Years of experience in a customer service or client-facing support role.
3. Excellent knowledge of operating systems and information security principles.
4. Familiarity with security tools and technologies such as firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, antivirus software, SIEM, and vulnerability scanners.
5. Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
6. Proactive attitude towards learning new technologies and staying updated with the latest cybersecurity trends.
7. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
This role is in person in our NYC office near Union Square.