Technology Sales Account Executive
Agency is transforming the future of cyber security. We're an early-stage company backed by Y Combinator and some of the top VCs in the world. We're assembling a championship team to build the highest quality personal cyber security tools. (Learn more at GetAgency.com)
Job Description: Technology Sales Account Executive
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven individual to join our team as a Technology Sales Account Executive. As a member of our sales department, you will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with new, with a focus on promoting and selling our technology products and solutions.
In this role, you'll sell our cybersecurity services to startups and other technology companies. Experience working in high-growth tech companies is a huge plus!
1. Develop and execute sales strategies to drive revenue growth in the technology sector.
2. Identify and prospect potential clients through various channels, including cold calling, networking events, and referrals.
3. Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers in target companies.
4. Conduct in-depth needs assessments and understand clients' technology requirements.
5. Present and demonstrate our products and solutions to potential clients.
6. Prepare and deliver compelling sales proposals and negotiate contracts.
7. Collaborate with internal teams to ensure successful implementation and delivery of projects.
8. Track sales activities and maintain accurate records in our CRM system.
9. Stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends and advancements in order to effectively advise clients.
10. Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
1. 1 Year of Technology Sales Experience or 3 Years of experience working for a technology company in a customer-facing role.
2. Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
3. Knowledge of the technology industry, including hardware, software, and services.
4. Ability to quickly understand and articulate complex technological concepts.
5. Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, technology, or five years of work experience in a related field.