Senior .NET Developer
Albiware is a cloud based platform that empowers restoration contractors to embrace innovative technology by making it simple and accessible. As a Y Combinator backed company, we are rapidly growing and looking for team members to grow with the company and follow our core values of: integrity, innovation, curiosity, social responsibility, and growth.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior .NET Developer to join our team. As a Senior .NET Developer, you will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions. Your role will involve utilizing your skills in .NET development to help contribute to the expansion and improvement of our business software solutions.
- Participate in requirements analysis, collaborating with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture.
- Develop client displays and user interfaces.
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers to design updates and modifications for existing applications.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor, and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g., Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g., C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Previous experience in a Senior Developer role.
- Experience with Azure.
- Familiarity with .NET Core or .NET 5/6.
- Experience in developing microservices.
- Good balance of personal autonomy and team collaboration on projects.
- Work product has a direct impact on the flagship product with regular (and positive!) client feedback.
- High level of client adoption and use of flagship product and features.
- Working on a team of smart and kind humans passionate about leveraging technology to solve real world problems.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous PTO.
- Company Holidays + 2 Floating Holidays.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance with a large portion subsidized by the company.
- Continuing education, mentoring, and career development opportunities.
- 401k Plan + Matching.