Senior Frontend Engineer
Albiware is a cloud based platform that empowers restoration contractors to embrace innovative technology by making it simple and accessible. As a Y Combinator backed company, we are rapidly growing and looking for team members to grow with the company and follow our core values of: integrity, innovation, curiosity, social responsibility, and growth.
- Partner with the UX/UI team and product management to design and develop compelling web application interfaces.
- Implement principles of responsive web design to ensure compatibility across a range of devices.
- Lead code reviews, promoting high standards of quality within the team.
- Collaborate with backend engineers to integrate frontend code with APIs and optimize user experience.
- Create and maintain technical documentation related to project design and implementation.
- Contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle within an agile team framework.
- Propose and enforce front-end best practices for coding and design.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field. Alternatively, equivalent work experience may be considered.
- Deep knowledge of modern frontend frameworks and libraries.
- Proven experience in creating responsive design templates and user-friendly web application interfaces.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Awareness of accessibility and security compliance.
- Experience with automated testing and continuous integration/delivery is a plus.
- Good balance of personal autonomy and team collaboration on projects.
- Work product has a direct impact on the flagship product with regular (and positive!) client feedback.
- High level of client adoption and use of flagship product and features.
- Working on a team of smart and kind humans passionate about leveraging technology to solve real world problems.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous PTO.
- Company Holidays + 2 Floating Holidays.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance with a large portion subsidized by the company.
- Continuing education, mentoring, and career development opportunities.
- 401k Plan + Matching.