Google Cloud Engineer
A wishlist of skills.
We are looking for a team member to help build and integrate Google Cloud Platform with our financial and user stacks.
Not all skills are required, but that's why we call it a wishlist.
- Database Schema Design
- Query optimization
- API product management
- GCP Infrastructure mgmt.
- CI/CD workflow setup
- Cloud Spanner
- Big Query
- Big Table
- Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
Some beliefs we would like to share in common. We value cognitive diversity and independent perspectives.
- We believe in home ownership for our customers and equity ownership for employees
- We believe that the best products aren't one hit wonders. They are part of systems and cultures that prioritize innovation.
- We like to solve problems because the are fun. We pick problems that are valuable to solve.
- You make the culture of where you work. We hope to make a culture that is conscious, caring, and fun.
- Iteration is a key to success - Build, test, learn, iterate. A product is never final.
- Teamwork is valuable, and individual contributors are equally value. If you prefer individual contributions, we like you just as much!
- Management is a myth, we are builders, doers, and hackers.
- Productivity is not a full calendar. We prefer empty calendars, full minds, busy hands, and some laughter along the wasy
A company is a group of people with a shared ambition to make a difference
Why should you consider joining us.
You like to learn just as much as you earn
You want to be equity stakeholder from day 1, not just an employee
You are mission driven and want to help re-imagine homeownership for all.