Alto Pharmacy is a full-service, digitally-powered pharmacy that makes it simple to live your healthiest life by providing an easier, more supportive and more affordable pharmacy experience. We’re redefining what a pharmacy can do, with fast and reliable prescription delivery, tools like treatment reminders and medication bundling, direct access to care specialists, and support with insurance and cost savings. By focusing on the person behind the prescription, our model boosts adherence, improves health outcomes, and keeps our customers returning month after month. Learn more at www.alto.com.
About the Role
The Deliver Operations team is looking for a Logistics Specialist to join our team! If you are passionate about delivery operations and doing whatever it takes to deliver prescription medicines on time to our patients. You will be working with our growing team of Couriers and Delivery team who make thousands of deliveries on a daily basis. If you:
- Thrive in fast-paced work environments and have developed ways of dealing with stressful situations.
- Comfortable with manipulating data to generate insights and business recommendations.
- Are eager to identify and own continuous improvement across our business.
- Able to work onsite with the team in Plano, TX, including nights and weekends
Accelerate Your Career as You
- Dispatch courier routes for established delivery windows: ensure on-time deliveries for our patients, taking overall distance traveled, traffic patterns, and high-priority deliveries into consideration when making routes.
- Proven experience communicating internally with Couriers, Fulfillment and Patient Care
- Provide direct and timely support 25+ couriers at a time on the road during delivery windows. Help troubleshoot delivery and navigation issues using our software systems.
- Monitor routes and deliveries as they are happening; adjusting routes if necessary; and communicating changes to internal stakeholders
- Document and follow up on any failed deliveries, ensuring safe return of packages within 12 hours
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of courier incidents to help improve our processes and ensure that the highest quality of service is provided to our patients
- Coordinate with pharmacy operations to ensure routes are started on time
- Serve as a primary point of contact for couriers for all questions regarding routing, making deliveries, and troubleshooting technical issues with our apps
- Hit established goals around On Time Delivery, Driver Utilization and Cost Per Shipment
- Develop weekly driver schedules using shipment forecasts and driver availability
- Review daily and weekly reporting to track and assess route metrics by courier and share feedback with delivery supervisors
A Bit About You
- Have 1-2 years experience as Dispatcher or are familiar with delivery operations
- Demonstrated ability to multitask effectively, prioritize and execute against multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience dispatching for last-mile delivery
- Customer service experience
Additional Physical Job Requirements
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Salary Range: $21 - 23 per hour
Commission Eligible: No
Equity Eligible: Yes
Travel: Yes - Required up to 10% of the time. MUST BE LOCATED IN DALLAS FORT WORTH.
Benefits: Full-time: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Group Life, AD&D, Employer paid STD/LTD, generous PTO and parental leave.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.