Product Analyst, Patients
Alto Pharmacy is a full-service, digitally-powered pharmacy that makes it simple to live your healthiest life by providing an easier, more supportive and more affordable pharmacy experience. We’re redefining what a pharmacy can do, with fast and reliable prescription delivery, tools like treatment reminders and medication bundling, direct access to care specialists, and support with insurance and cost savings. By focusing on the person behind the prescription, our model boosts adherence, improves health outcomes, and keeps our customers returning month after month. Learn more at www.alto.com.
The Analytics team supports our Product, Growth, Marketing, Care, Supply Chain, and Operations teams with insights on better product development and execution to have maximum impact. Product Analysts are responsible for using detailed analyses to guide product strategy and for enabling teams across Alto to drive high-quality, data-driven decisions.
Accelerate Your Career as You
- Perform in-depth analysis on our pharmacy, patient-facing, and provider-facing products to drive key decisions and quantifying impact of product launches through A/B experimentation and measurement
- Design & build data models that elevate data-driven decisioning through speed to insights & data democratization
- Act as a critical thought partner and collaborate closely with Product, Research, Engineering, Growth, and Operations to provide visibility and recommend solutions to drive meaningful impact to our patients and providers
A Bit About You
- BA/BS or Master's degree in a quantitative field such as; Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Science
- At least 6 years of work experience in an analytics or technical role, using SQL regularly to analyze data and provide insights with a specific focus on operational and supply chain data
- At least 2 years of python programming experience or similar programming language
- Comfortable partnering with business, product, engineering, research and design to influence and inform teammates’ decisions throughout the product life cycle
- High level of comfort creating dashboards in Looker/Tableau or comparable software
- Thrive in a dynamic fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. You're unafraid to dive into an unfamiliar problem but humble enough to make mistakes and iterate
- Experience with launching and evaluating experiments for features within a customer-facing app
- Experience with healthcare data and operations, especially pharmacy-related data and operations
Additional Physical Job Requirements
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
Salary and Benefits
Salary Range: $110,400 - $138,000
Commission Eligible: Yes/No
Equity Eligible: Yes/No
Travel: Yes/No - Required up to X% of the time
Location Requirement: This position is in office, two days per week. Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Location: 645 Harrison St. San Francisco, CA
Employment Requirement: Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. At this time, Alto is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa.
Benefits: Full-time: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Group Life, AD&D, Employer paid STD/LTD, generous PTO and parental leave.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.