About Ansible Labs
Ansible’s vision is to assemble a global payments network that enables consumers and businesses to pay or be paid in any currency, anywhere on earth. Crypto and blockchains will play a fundamental role in bringing this vision to life.
Ansible’s platform, Beam, enables consumers and businesses to move funds between blockchains and bank accounts in near real-time.
- Learn more about Ansible Labs: https://ansiblelabs.xyz/
- Learn more about Beam: https://beam.ansiblelabs.xyz/
Ansible is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team. This role can be fully remote or in-person in NY. You will craft, own, and execute our marketing strategy to help boost brand awareness, drive user acquisition & inbound and achieve key business goals. The role will oversee a mix of social, email, blogs, events and general product marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement a cohesive cross-channel marketing strategy, ensuring market competitiveness and relevancy across multiple markets
- Oversee and execute marketing strategy across social, email, events, design, and more
- Contribute to content creation for social media and email campaigns to grow followers and strengthen community presence
- Collaborate with Sales and Engineering to understand and contribute to feedback process, helping identify and deploy new features to continuously increase the value of Ansible’s products and services
- Measure and report against the performance of product marketing initiatives
- Maintain and update sales decks, social profiles, recurring email campaigns, and website content related to Beam’s product and offerings
- Monitor the competitive ecosystem landscape to inform strategic decision-making
- Plan and execute event sponsorships and industry conferences to strengthen brand presence
Signs you're a good fit
- You have 2-3+ years of marketing experience, ideally with an emphasis on digital payments, crypto and/or financial services/fintech
- You have experience in marketing to both consumers and B2B customers and have a track record of success in driving community engagement from individuals and driving inbounds from businesses
- You are an exceptional storyteller, with an uncanny ability to distill complex concepts into simple terms
- You are capable of independently scoping projects, identifying requirements, and overseeing projects to completion through a combination of hands-on involvement and delegation to outside contractors
- You have experience (personally or professionally) in the crypto and/or fintech space
- You possess a strong sense of agency and ownership and have demonstrated this in prior roles
- You have strong attention to detail and ability to multitask effectively while managing competing priorities
- You’re not afraid of hard work and are result-oriented, thriving when navigating ambiguity in rapidly changing environments
- Experience in 0-1 and early stage startups is a plus