Senior Software Engineer, Fullstack
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Arc is the future of startup finance.
We are leveling the playing field for founders. Our tech-first financing helps remove the biases inherent in conservative financial services – giving SaaS startups access to the capital necessary for operationalizing their success without debt or dilution.
We're on a mission to make startup finance smarter, safer, and faster. Not only where founders access capital but where they move, manage, spend, earn, and understand their capital.
Hundreds of startups use Arc to manage their finances. We’re proud to provide a friendlier way for startups to extend their runway, accelerate their growth and maximize their capital stack. We help startups scale sooner, on their terms, and without restriction.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer, Fullstack to join the Arc Engineering team. You will work directly alongside the founding team to help Arc reinvent startup financing through technology. Open on leveling, Senior to Principal.
You will work directly alongside the founding team to help Arc reinvent startup financing through technology.
🚀 What you'll do:
- Own and implement software features that help to power the movement of millions of dollars every day.
- Work with cross-functional teams across the company to improve customer experience.
- Collaborate with experienced engineers who come from both high growth startups and big tech.
- Deploy reliable and maintainable code while moving quickly to address business needs.
- Get a crash course on the fintech ecosystem and work with financial APIs and tools.
- Contribute to monitoring & scaling the architecture of the platform and the infrastructure.
🌟 What you bring:
- 5+ years of Backend experience.
- Passion for engineering and learning.
- Knowledgeable about modern web application development practices.
- Familiarity with Express, Node JS, TypeScript and GraphQL are a bonus.
🥇 What we bring:
- Founding team from Stanford, Notion, LinkedIn, Affirm, Fundbox, Meta, Tesla, Brex, Bolt, and beyond.
- Remote and Hybrid work w/ offices in San Francisco and NYC.
- Funding from top VC’s like Left Lane, Y Combinator, NfX, Bain Capital, and Clocktower
- Excellent benefits including unlimited PTO, paid medical, dental, vision, etc
See more open positions at Arc Technologies
Something looks off?