Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Who are we looking for?
We're looking to hire a Senior Enterprise Account Executive at Arist!
You'll be one of the earliest members of our sales team, where you'll work closely with our CEO, the Sales Team, CS and Marketing to refine the sales process and build your own book of business. Specifically, you'll:
- Quickly learning and adapting the Arist sales process, becoming an Arist product expert, and a strategic learning consultant for buyers to help leading organizations adopt our solution at scale.
- Managing a book of inbound leads, as well as outbound prospecting, while developing a territory.
- Managing the entire sales process from handling lead qualification to closing the deal and growing your account long-term.
- Achieving and consistently exceeding quarterly sales goals.
Ideally, we’re looking for someone who:
- Has 8+ years of proven B2B SaaS sales, experience working with enterprise accounts (50-200k ACV) with at least 5 years of closing experience.
- Has experience selling in the Human Capital Management space (L&D, HR, etc)
- A proven track record of hitting a $1MM + annual quota
- Is comfortable with and resilient in conversations with decision-makers across a range of organizations, with the ability to identify long-term expansion opportunities within deals
- Have strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Can think on their feet when faced with new challenges, tough conversations, or difficult questions
- Has prior experience in a high-growth start-up environment and is comfortable with ambiguity and building from the ground up
- Continuously pushes to improve tactics based on feedback, achieve the impossible, and do great work
- Has high ownership and empathy, and possess radical candor, grit, and adaptability
You'll do great in this role if you:
- Keep things simple
- Have proven situational awareness and fluency
- Learn continuously through experimentation and failure
- Are passionate about being part of a team from the ground up
- Care deeply about helping people learn (like, actually learn!)
Why you should join Arist
We're a group of kind, intelligent, and creative people - all incredibly devoted to creating and enabling incredible learning experiences that truly help make people more capable.
- We want people who elevate the game—and we’re willing to pay for it. We offer competitive salaries and meaningful equity.
- Yes, Arist is very important, but we know you can’t do great work if things at home or in your heart aren’t taken care of first. This is why we prioritize strong health and parental leave benefits.
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture. Whether that means regular all-hands meetings, board decks circulated every month, or a highly-accessible leadership team, we’re all stakeholders in this company, and we never forget that.
- Come to work with a group of supportive, talented, ambitious individuals who will teach you something new every day, while building a product that can genuinely change the world.
Our vision is to become the most effective way people learn at scale by delivering the right learning, at the right time, at the right place. Come help us revolutionize the way people learn!
To list a few employee benefits:****
- Remote full-time position (meet up every 6 months for company retreats), with an office hub in NYC
- Medical, Dental, and Lift Insurance with 100% for employees and dependents
- Unlimited DTO & 12 weeks of PPL
- 401(k) contribution plan
- Annual learning budget of up to $2000 + a $1000 WFH set-up budget
- A workplace that cares about you & your wellbeing :)
Note: We are only considering candidates that have a US Work Authorization.
🤳 Arist is the first message-based learning solution. We help leading organizations deliver learning to employees in the flow of work.
Inspired by our founder's work with students from war-torn Yemen and trusted by dozens of leading companies, Arist is pioneering the use of short-form messages that meet learners where they are as a more accessible and effective form of digital learning and training.
Backed by Y Combinator, Craft Ventures, PeakSpan, Acadian Ventures, and the top Learning Executives, Arist is now used by 10% of the F500, helping customers create, deploy, and assess delivered all via SMS, WhatsApp, Slack and Teams. Over 95% of learners open a message within 3 minutes, leading to adoption rates and learning outcomes several times greater than any other digital learning tool.
🎯 Arist is the go-to solution for effectively delivering and measuring learning at scale. We revolutionize the way people learn by delivering the right learning at the right place and right time.