Software Engineering Intern
We're seeking a software development intern who has some familiarity with PYTHON, CSS, JS, who wishes to quickly grow into a full-time software developer role. We're looking for someone who enjoys problem-solving with little direction to work in our fast-paced environment to help our technology team build new features or extend them to make our user experience better. If you enjoy working with emerging technologies and mobile applications, this could be the place for you!
- Codes programs in one or more programming languages, for a specific assigned software system or systems.
- Maintains and enhances existing code, perform software testing and participates in implementation.
- Tests and debugs programs to ensure precision and efficiency of coding.
- Troubleshoots and reviews all custom applications.
- Writes and maintains clear and complete documentation of program functions and modifications.
- RnD a third-party API/Tool and integrate it.
- Open to write automation and internal tools.
- Pursuing engineering or similar course with exposure to programming and computer science basics.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all technical and business situations
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills & high attention to detail.
- Team-oriented thinking and works with sense of ownership.
- Ability to apply logic skills providing solutions for assigned projects.
- Exposure to these skills would be a plus: AWS, GitHub, ReactJS, Django, Terraform.
Apply via E-mail
Please email your resume with other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org