At Benepass we're making benefits magical. We believe people are the most important asset to any company. Traditional one-size-fits-all benefits packages no longer cut it in today's hybrid and remote-first environment. With Benepass, companies can tailor their benefits to the unique needs of their workforce.
Through our easy-to-use and highly customizable fintech platform, People teams can implement, administer, and track the modern benefits that their employees are looking for. Employers design their benefits and perks plan by setting a contribution amount and eligible spend categories. Every employee has their own individual definition of wellness and needs different things to help them be their most productive, fulfilled self.
Helping companies reimagine the world of benefits and how they are delivered to employees.
Threshold Ventures and back by other great VCs like Gradient (Google’s AI venture fund), Y Combinator, and angels (Aaron Levie - Box and Jake Schwartz - General Assembly).
TEAM & ROLE
As a Customer Engineer, you’ll work closely with our customers as well as our engineering and operations teams. You’ll build integrations and analytics for our customers and deliver MVPs of new and mission-critical features. In the process, you’ll gain a deep understanding of how our business works and how to use software as a force multiplier when time is of the essence. (This would likely be great experience for future founders 😃)
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT Benepass
- Technical Implementations: Understand customer needs and assist them with onboarding to Benepass, including troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Product Expertise: Develop a deep understanding of Benepass' capabilities and assist customers in optimizing their deployment.
- Customization: Work closely with customers to customize solutions to meet their specific needs and requirements.
- Tool Building: Design and deploy tools both internally and externally to scale Benepass to the worlds largest companies.
- Escalation Handling: Handle and escalate technical issues as needed to ensure prompt resolution and customer satisfaction.
- You're comfortable diving into the weeds.
- You have broad technical knowledge and a hunger to learn new topics quickly.
- You have exceptional communication skills and can communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments with a high degree of autonomy.
- 4+ years of proven track record of relevant experience
- Experienced in exploratory data analysis and cleaning
- Be comfortable interacting w/ customers & diving into the weeds of our business
- Be highly organized, with strong attention to detail
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter or apply to our general opportunities.
- Recruiter Phone Screen - 45 mins
- Technical Assessment - 30 mins
- 1v1 w/Co-Founder & Head of Product, Mark Fischer - 45 mins
- Interview Loop - 90 mins
- Reference Check & Meet The Team - 30 mins
- Base: $140K - $160K
- Equity: TBD
Range(s) is subject to change. Benepass takes a number of factors into account when determining individual starting pay, including your expectations, how you interview, peer compensation, and years of experience. We also look at the market data using Pave (Option Impact).
WHAT WE OFFER
- 95% coverage of medical, dental, and vision
- Fantastic benefits (of course 😃), including:
- $250 WFH setup
- $100/month cell phone + internet
- $100/month Wellness
- No Meeting Wednesday!
- Team Onsites 3-4 times a year
- Flexible PTO
- Work from anywhere (during standard US business hours)
At Benepass, we are working towards reimaging how companies take care of their people. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Benepass is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.