Founded in 2015, Bluecrew is an on-demand staffing technology platform exclusively for flexible W-2 work. Job seekers turn to Bluecrew for sustainable and reliable employment that fits their schedules across a broad range of industries including warehousing, logistics, e-commerce, events, delivery, and hospitality.
Bluecrew is disrupting the traditional staffing model (an industry worth $130 billion which is almost exclusively offline) with a mobile-first platform that offers workers control, flexibility, and protection, while instantly connecting them to high quality, short and long-term employment opportunities. Unlike gig economy platforms, all Crew Members are W-2 employees of Bluecrew, receiving benefits and protections like minimum wage, overtime, sick pay, and workers' compensation. Bluecrew is headquartered in Chicago with a presence in markets nationwide and is owned and operated by IAC.
We are hiring an Account Manager to oversee our client relationships and grow our existing accounts. We’re looking for proactive and passionate people who have extensive experience leveraging data and technology to help clients understand the value of their investment. The Account Manager will serve as the main point of contact for their clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to exceed expectations and deliver solutions which best fit the individual needs of the client.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, presentation, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- ### Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about the clients process and needs
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services
- Identifying industry trends and using industry data to drive change in clients process
Account Manager Requirements:
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Previous experience in the Talent Acquisition space prefered but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, business, or related field.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
- 3-5 Years of experience working in Saas
- 3-5 Years of experience cross selling, upselling or expanding existing accounts
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.