About the Role and the Team
What You'll Do With Us:
- Craft a compelling vision for Bolt’s long term impact on the shopping experience for independent retailers
- Seek out customer, data, and design-driven insight and use that insight to help your team clear plans, priorities, and goals for your team.
- Consistently deliver high-quality new products and features while improving the reliability of what already exists.
- Set audacious goals for your area’s impact on the overall organization and regularly hit them.
- Speak the language of the engineering, design, data science, and go-to-market functions to coordinate complex cross-functional initiatives.
- Translate long term vision into clear actionable next steps for engineering teams.
What Would Set You Apart:
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager
- A clear history of delivering high-quality products
- Domain knowledge in user experience, research, engineering, B2C products, data, and go-to-market
- Strong communication skills and project management ability
- Experience in payments and ecommerce a plus
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Remote-first workplace
- 4 day work weeks
- Time away: Flexible PTO, paid holidays + floating holidays, your birthday off!
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Virtual and in-person team & company events
In addition to our core values, Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and expression, genetic information, pregnancy and related conditions, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law. On our mission to democratize commerce, the Bolt platform levels the playing field for everyone. As a company, we are committed to designing products, building a culture, and supporting a team that reflects the diverse population we serve (that is, everyone).