Senior Product Manager - Payments
About the role and the team:
At Bolt, the product team takes ownership of turning ideas into extraordinary products and services at scale every single day. Bolt is the future of online commerce and our platform enables millions of shoppers to transact with their favorite merchants.
Payments is a cornerstone of Bolt’s checkout offering. We make payments easy, secure, and reliable for our merchants and shoppers who use our checkout. We are looking for a product leader to join the Payments team and be directly responsible for the success of payments related offering here at Bolt. You will work daily with the best engineers and designers to ship world-class payment experiences across the globe.
To make an impact in this role, you will need vision, thought leadership, grit, domain expertise, relentless customer empathy, and a willingness to make big bets. Your influence across engineering, design, marketing, and GTM teams will help Bolt deliver successful outcomes for our shoppers and merchants.
What You'll Do With Us:
- Own the vision and narrative for the future of payments at Bolt.
- Seek out customer and data driven insight and parlay those into a clear plan, product prioritization framework, and execution roadmap.
- Influence partners in the payments space to build out best-in-class integrations that improve the experience for our shoppers and merchants.
- Deliver high-quality payments products while improving the reliability of Bolt’s existing payments platform.
- Dream big for your team’s impact on the overall organization and regularly hit goals.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on B2B payments. Understand the current landscape, what has been done, and where Bolt will differentiate.
- Demonstrate effective cross team collaboration with engineering, design, analytics, and GTM functions to ensure successful delivery of products and business outcomes.
What Would Set You Apart:
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager delivering excellence in payments (merchants, payment processing, issuing, acquiring)
- Foundational understanding of financial transaction processing systems and finds joy in the details
- Direction setting and product sense combined with methodical execution
- Thrives under pressure with proven experience working on large-scale and time-sensitive products
- Effective story-telling and executive presence
- Track record of delivering high-quality payment products and influencing tangible outcomes in ambiguous environments
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Remote-first workplace
- 4 day work weeks
- Time away: Flexible PTO, paid holidays + floating holidays, your birthday off!
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Virtual and in-person team & company events
In addition to our core values, Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and expression, genetic information, pregnancy and related conditions, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law. On our mission to democratize commerce, the Bolt platform levels the playing field for everyone. As a company, we are committed to designing products, building a culture, and supporting a team that reflects the diverse population we serve (that is, everyone).