Lead Business Development Representative
Bolt is the future of online commerce. Our mission is to make commerce instant, consistent, and trusted. We believe that every retailer will need e-commerce to power their business in the future, and to do that effectively they need Bolt.
Bolt is seeking a BDR to join our team to drive our merchant and brand sales for embedded platform products. Our embedded platform products give merchants a seamless experience for onboarding and add-on sales. This enables our merchant partners to maximize revenue streams by activating one click frictionless on-site and in-app checkout. This is an exciting opportunity to not only have a significant impact on our company’s growth and our customer satisfaction, but also to create the playbook for how we build relationships and drive growth with our merchant and brand partners for this new business line.
We’re looking for someone with a proven track-record of building and deepening relationships with merchants, brands and retailers in the U.S. in order to expand our reach and deepen our relationships. In this role, you will design and execute a strategy to help build out our ecosystem for Bolt’s Checkout in platform partner marketplaces.
This role is for self-starters and entrepreneurial-minded individuals who are long-term strategic thinkers while also versatile in being able to execute near-term objectives. You are a good fit for this position if you are a goal-oriented overachiever, inherently positive and direct individual willing to explore new paths that require rapid-learning.
- Generate new business opportunities for the strategic sales team
- Lead initial outreach to prospects targeting key decision makers and stakeholders at the C-level with the goal of scheduling a first meeting
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop effective prospecting messaging and strategies
- Support thorough stakeholder mapping efforts to provide personalized, relevant outreach
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years of professional experience ideally in a selling role
- Experience using Salesforce
- Self-starter who works well under pressure
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Remote-first workplace
- 4 day work weeks
- Time away: Flexible PTO, paid holidays + floating holidays, your birthday off!
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Virtual and in-person team & company events
In addition to our core values, Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and expression, genetic information, pregnancy and related conditions, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law. On our mission to democratize commerce, the Bolt platform levels the playing field for everyone. As a company, we are committed to designing products, building a culture, and supporting a team that reflects the diverse population we serve (that is, everyone).