Sales Development Representative (SDR), Q2 2022
👋 Sales Development Representative
🌉 San Francisco, Remote
💁🏼♀️ What we're looking for
We are looking for a qualified, intelligent, and experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join Cast.app to help create sales opportunities for cast.app.
As the first line of communication with prospects, you have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our founders up for success.
Enterprise customer segment represents the largest opportunity for cast.app, and we want someone who is eager to do the best work of their lives while working with founders.
You are motivated to outperform and move up the sales ladder to become an Account Executive or a leader.
🙌🏼 What you'll do
- You will be responsible for generating new sales opportunities
- You have knowledge of and will use prospecting tools, emails, LinkedIn Inmail and Sales Navigator, Social Direct Messages, Looms to prospect customers. You will rely on automation where applicable.
- You will find and screen potential customers who can benefit from cast.app products to scale Customer Success
- You will proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- You will target CCO, VP, Director level executives in Customer Success and post sales.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and founders
- Educate customers on the value of cast.app
- Conduct Zoom meetings and demos
- Lean on founders for product and technology, and to close accounts.
- You have experience working with a recognized sales methodology
🙋🏽 What you should have
- 2-3 years of sales experience selling SaaS within the Enterprise space
- You have been a successful SDR before and can source deals
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are driven to achieve goals - you meet and exceed your number
- You are flexible, adaptive, resilient, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You have an BS degree
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- You are hungry, priority driven, methodical, organized, and manage your time well.
- You are a hustler. You are passionate, gritty, and competitive and respectful.
- You have worked in a Product-Led growth (PLG) GTM company.
🚀 How to apply
Introduce yourself, send an email with your LinkedIn profile or resume to dickey @ cast dot app
- Cast turns Customer Success and other customer facing departments into profit centers.
- We automate revenue growth and help scale Customer Success.
- Even the strongest Customer Success teams can only serve a small percentageof their accounts effectively. Cast empowers them to serve 100% of the account base using Automation, Personalization, and Growth and Revenue recommendations.
- Our customers (Google, Pure Storage, Comcast, Aruba, and others) see a 8x - 40x increase in ROI.
- Cast customers can generate & deliver personalized & interactive presentations directly from data that are meticulously presented by a bot.
- We are uniquely positioned to reach executives and users, with account- and role-personalized content directly to their phone and email.
- We are starting with CS and Customer Experience. Eventually, we can help every adjacent market from fin-tech to insurance to healthcare where the combination of a virtual presenter and personalized presentation can help automate revenue growth.
- Our technology is patented with additional patents in the work.
Why join us?
- Founded by repeat entrepreneur with successful exits.
- Practical AI company with SaaS profit margins.
- Backed by VCs with modern Enterprise SaaS and AI/ML thinking. Our VCs include: Array Ventures, New York Venture Partners, Soma Capital, Leonis Capital, and Techstars.
- Backed by prominent angels: Jason Warner, CTO of Github at Microsoft; Mickey Alon, CTO of Gainsight; Rav Dhaliwal, former head of CS at Slack; Mike Hutto, SPGlobal Executive Director, Paul St. John, WW VP Sales Github; Kanwar Saluja, COO RingDNA, Salesforce VP of partnerships and alliances, several a16z angels, execs Autodesk, Egnyte, Merrill Lynch, Barron Funds, Black Diamond Capital, Tornado Capital, Wasatch Capital and several more.
Working at Cast
- We believe the best way to succeed as a team is to be transparent, have two-way feedback, and promote a culture of innovation that values and rewards risk. We are driven by first principles, logic, common sense versus formalized policies.
- We are young, dynamic, and fast moving. And regardless of how big we become we will always value strong ideas versus who they came from.
- Here are two quotes that describe us.
“Culture is simply a shared way of doing something with a passion.” – Brian Chesky, Co-Founder, CEO, Airbnb
“Customers will never love a company until the employees love it first.” – Simon Sinek, author, Start with Why
Diversity and Inclusion
- From day one we wanted to have diversity in our company and yes including the cap-table and board! Our lead investor and board member is Shruti van dyke Gandhi of Array Ventures.
- Also, take a look at our product advisory board.We think building a strong company means having a naturally diverse team.
- We are obviously an equal opportunity employer and we have diverse investors and board members. We were part of Techstars and our batch was the most diverse group of entrepreneurs. We are more focused on what we can do together versus as where you come from and who you identify as.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Perks & Benefits
- During Covid we are all working from home. When it is safe for all employees, we will continue working from our offices at least a few days a week.
- We love pets and hope you do too. Elektra (a 2 ½ year old brown Labrador Retriever) and Romi (1 ½ year old Golden Retriever) can't wait to meet your pets.
- As long as there are some common hours for collaboration, we are flexible with hours worked. We are focused on productivity versus what hours or the day we work. Customer-facing teams (that means everyone in a product-led-growth company) will have to accommodate customer requests on the east coast.
- We can't wait to hit the slopes in Tahoe or the beach in Half Moon Bay.
- We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences.
- We offer 401(K) contributions, and health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Work with a startup where you can make a real difference.
- Solve several problems for several people. Work broadly on different challenging problems, instead of a highly verticalized domain.
- Years from now, you will tell war stories and accomplishments as the Company’s founding employees.
- If you're passionate about what you do, and don't mind doing whatever it takes to succeed, we are right for you.