são paulo, state of são paulo, brazil
Posted on Saturday, November 5, 2022
Clara is the leading spend management platform for companies in Latin America. Our end-to-end solution includes our locally-issued corporate cards, Bill Pay, financing solutions, and our highly-rated software platform used by thousands of the most successful companies across the region. Clara is backed by top global and regional investors such as Coatue, DST Global, General Catalyst, monashees, Kaszek, Canary, A*, BoxGroup, SV Angel, GFC, Picus Capital, Avid Ventures, ICONIQ Growth, Goldman Sachs, and prominent angel investors.
We’re creating the future of how company finances are run and helping our customers be more successful. We aspire to empower companies to operate with agility and financial clarity, ultimately increasing the economic competitiveness of Latin America. We’re looking for the best talent in the region (and beyond) to join us on this journey.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Lead a product squad acting as the key responsible for the strategy, delivery, and quality of the product
- Ensure excellence in the product delivery process
- Be responsible for the business outcomes impacted by the product squad led
- Leverage user feedback and data to direct the strategic direction of the product
- Ensuring effective cross-functional collaboration (Engineering, Design, Marketing, Operations, etc.)
- Manage relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Collect, analyze, and report on data; make adjustments to development plans as needed based on quantitative and qualitative insights
Our requirements for the job:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in product management
- Previous experience with startups, technology, or consulting
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Passion for conceiving, creating, and designing useful, innovative products
- Growth mindset; drive to stay up to date with changes to enterprise technology and learn new skill sets
- The ability to wear many hats, learn quickly and change direction when needed
- Innate curiosity and ability to self-start in an ambiguous and rapidly-changing startup environment
- Fluent in Portuguese and English. Spanish is a plus, but not required.
The way we do things is as important as what we do. That is why we operate on a set of carefully-identified values. They are what we expect from ourselves and each other in our day-to-day.
* Clarity - Open and direct communication
* Simplicity - Pare things down to the essential
* Ownership - We're all owners and act like it
* Pride - Make quality products we're proud of
* Always Be Changing (ABC) - Continuous self-improvement
* Inclusivity - Every voice counts; we value each other for our shared mission and contributions
* Shaping business finances in Latin America
* Driven by our 6 core values
* Proud of our inclusive and caring culture
* Certified as Top LinkedIn Startup
* Competitive salary & a robust stock ownership plan
* 100% flexible work model
* A set of benefits that are adaptable to your needs & way of life
* Opportunities for growth in a fast-paced environment
* A chance to shape B2B payments in Latin America and increase the region’s economic competitiveness
See more open positions at Clara
Something looks off?