Acceptance & Fraud Associate
Clara is the leading spend management platform for companies in Latin America. Our end-to-end solution includes our locally-issued corporate cards, a Bill Pay product, financing solutions, and our highly-rated software platform; already being used by thousands of the most successful companies across the region.
Clara is backed by top global and regional investors such as GGV Capital, Coatue, DST Global Partners, General Catalyst, monashees, Acrew Capital, Kaszek, Citius, Canary, Citi Ventures, Picus Capital, Avid Ventures, ICONIQ Growth, Endeavor Catalyst, Goldman Sachs, Accial Capital, and prominent angel investors.
This position will be in charge of monitoring fraud prevention processes using the service provider's tools through end-to-end mapping, generating proposals for improvement and reengineering with optimization of time and resources.
We are looking for an Acceptance & Fraud Associate who will:
- Identify and monitor transactions considered high risk.
- Ensure the verification and approval of purchases between the merchant and the customer.
- Ensure timely processing of refunds avoiding fraud.
- Professional communication with clients and service providers.
- Maintain a focus on security and safeguarding of information.
- Active participation in updating and proposals for improvements to the fraud prevention model.
Our requirements for this position are:
- More than 3 years in fraud prevention processes.
- Previous experience in management of fraud prevention solutions as Smart Fraud, Accertify, Cyber source, etc.)
- Knowledge of fraud prevention techniques such as e-commerce, phishing, vishing, skimming.
- Knowledge in management in anti-fraud rules as velocity, amounts, bines, threshold.
- Extensive knowledge in the environment of means of payments as issuer, acquirer, e-commerce operation, recurring payments.
- Advanced knowledge in English
- Very high qualities in data analysis.
- Critical Thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
Additional Skills & Plus
- Knowledge in MicrosoftOffice.
- Knowledge in database engines.
- Desirable knowledge in SQL.