Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
Clara is the leading spend management platform for companies in Latin America. Our end-to-end solution includes our locally-issued corporate cards, Bill Pay, financing solutions, and our highly-rated software platform used by thousands of the most successful companies across the region. Clara is backed by top global and regional investors such as Coatue, GGV, General Catalyst, DST Global, monashees, Kaszek, Canary, A*, BoxGroup, SV Angel, GFC, Picus Capital, Avid Ventures, ICONIQ Growth, Goldman Sachs, and prominent angel investors.
We’re creating the future of how company finances are run and helping our customers be more successful. We aspire to empower companies to operate with agility and financial clarity, ultimately increasing the economic competitiveness of Latin America. We’re looking for the best talent in the region (and beyond) to join us on this journey.
We are looking for an Collection Lead who will:
- Manage a team of analysts who are responsible to get in contact with default clients;
- Manage different communication channels for collections;
- Manage and control the platforms for the monitoring and control of payments;
- Develop new collections strategies and tools to improve our portfolio performance;
- Execute debt collection activities for an assigned portfolio of customers in Brazil;
- Enable agreement of customer re-payment plans;
- Monitor and track progress on action plans;
- Manage process to suspend customer services in event of continued non-payment, in line with Clara’s agreed disconnection procedure;
- Work collaboratively with other Clara teams to resolve issues affecting cash collection or raise issues which may impact on customer satisfaction.
Our requirements for this position are:
- At least 5-6 years on managing payment collections;
- Knowledge and management of portfolio of clients in arrears;
- Management of databases for payment control;
- Knowledge and use of tools such as excel.
Additional Skills & Plus
- High qualities in database organization and SQL;
- Critical Thinking;
The way we do things is as important as what we do. That is why we operate on a set of carefully-identified values. They are what we expect from ourselves and each other in our day-to-day.
* Clarity - Open and direct communication
* Simplicity - Pare things down to the essential
* Ownership - We're all owners and act like it
* Pride - Make quality products we're proud of
* Always Be Changing (ABC) - Continuous self-improvement
* Inclusivity - Every voice counts; we value each other for our shared mission and contributions
* Shaping business finances in Latin America
* Driven by our 6 core values
* Proud of our inclusive and caring culture
* Certified as Top LinkedIn Startup
* Competitive salary & a robust stock ownership plan
* 100% flexible work model
* A set of benefits that are adaptable to your needs & way of life
* Opportunities for growth in a fast-paced environment
* A chance to shape B2B payments in Latin America and increase the region’s economic competitiveness