Integrations Product Manager
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
Clara is the leading spend management platform for companies in Latin America. Our end-to-end solution includes our locally-issued corporate cards, Bill Pay, financing solutions, and our highly-rated software platform used by thousands of the most successful companies across the region. Clara is backed by top global and regional investors such as Coatue, GGV, General Catalyst, DST Global, monashees, Kaszek, Canary, A*, BoxGroup, SV Angel, GFC, Picus Capital, Avid Ventures, ICONIQ Growth, Goldman Sachs, and prominent angel investors.
We’re creating the future of how company finances are run and helping our customers be more successful. We aspire to empower companies to operate with agility and financial clarity, ultimately increasing the economic competitiveness of Latin America. We’re looking for the best talent in the region (and beyond) to join us on this journey.
- Identification of ERP system integration requirements
- Discovery and documentation of customer integration requirements.
- Implementation of standard integrations
- Direct contact with the client and technical support to the sales team on issues related to integration
- Constant communication with stakeholders and project monitoring
- Constant communication with technical areas in solving problems and implementing new solutions.
- Support and improvement of released projects
What we are looking:
- Maintain and organize a database of ongoing projects
- Efficient management of multiple projects
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure projects are completed successfully
- Manage communication and materials for stakeholders
- Great attention to detail and follow-through
- Analytical and strong problem solving skills
- Previous experience in technology, consulting or presales positions. (at least one year)
- Experience dealing directly with clients and handling objections.
- Experience in gathering technical customer requirements.
- Knowledge of ERPs/Accounting/Expense Management systems is a plus.
- knowledge about the acquisition process (Purchases) and accounting effects.
- Fluent in Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus, but not required.
- Technical knowledge of APIs, SFTP, IPaaS and security protocols such as VPN.
- Basic knowledge of programming.
The way we do things is as important as what we do. That is why we operate on a set of carefully-identified values. They are what we expect from ourselves and each other in our day-to-day.
* Clarity - Open and direct communication
* Simplicity - Pare things down to the essential
* Ownership - We're all owners and act like it
* Pride - Make quality products we're proud of
* Always Be Changing (ABC) - Continuous self-improvement
* Inclusivity - Every voice counts; we value each other for our shared mission and contributions
* Shaping business finances in Latin America
* Driven by our 6 core values
* Proud of our inclusive and caring culture
* Certified as Top LinkedIn Startup
* Competitive salary & a robust stock ownership plan
* 100% flexible work model
* A set of benefits that are adaptable to your needs & way of life
* Opportunities for growth in a fast-paced environment
* A chance to shape B2B payments in Latin America and increase the region’s economic competitiveness