Head of Product Marketing
About the Role
In this role you will:
- Position Coda to win in a broad market context, amongst a diverse list of competitors in a variety of audiences.
- Take unique and strategic insights and translate them into compelling messaging, positioning, content, and campaigns that drive core marketing metrics and high quality sales conversations.
- Foster a deep understanding of our users and customers, and help evangelize that understanding with our leadership and partner teams.
- Partner with key channel teams — from PR, to demand gen, to lifecycle marketing — to ensure consistency and quality of message throughout the funnel.
- Lead and scale an incredible team. Nurture a strong team of product marketers who are visionaries, strategic leaders, and execution oriented.
You may be a great fit for this role if:
- 6+ years of Product Marketing experience focused on SaaS (preferably B2B)
- 4+ years of people management experience
- Experience leading in both product-led and sales-led environments
- Expert story teller, with strong writing skills
- Bias for action, with demonstrated track record of delivering clear business results
How we care for our Codans!
We are committed to providing highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits. Check out our compensation philosophy. The compensation offered for this role will be based on multiple factors such as the role's scope and complexity, and the candidate's experience and expertise, and may vary from the range provided: $175,000 - $230,000.
Starting on your first day of employment, Coda offers a wide range of benefits and perks that support eligible employees and their family members. Some of our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Optional Remote or in-office work
- Commuter Benefits
- Cell & Internet Subsidy
- Lunch Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Parental Leave
- Annual Educational Stipend
At Coda, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Coda believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.