Senior Marketing Manager, Lead Generation
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA · Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2023
Convex is on a mission to serve as the most important partner to commercial services businesses. We accelerate revenue growth by empowering go-to-market teams to better plan, target, and engage opportunities. Through the Commercial Services Platform for Revenue Acceleration, Convex arms businesses with a powerful combination of data, insights, and applications to plan with property intelligence, prioritize market opportunities, and credibly connect with decision makers. We give our partners a competitive edge from the start of their sales process.
Based in San Francisco, we have raised over $70M from investors including Fifth Wall, Emergence Capital, GGV, 1984 Ventures, UP2398, Liquid2 (Joe Montana), YCombinator, the founders of PlanGrid, Dragoneer, Service Max, and others.
At Convex, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us!
The Senior Manager of Marketing - Lead Generation will play a pivotal role in driving growth and revenue by developing and executing strategic lead generation campaigns and initiatives. You will be responsible for developing a comprehensive lead generation strategy that aligns with our business objectives, effectively targets our ideal customer personas, and generates high-quality leads to fuel the sales pipeline. You'll play a pivotal role in shaping how marketing contributes to the commercial and brand success of the business.
- Lead Generation Strategy: Develop, implement, and continuously refine the lead generation strategy to attract, nurture, and convert prospects into qualified leads. Identify key channels, tactics, and technologies to drive lead generation success.
- Content Strategy: Work with the content team to create consumable and interesting content. Market the content to fuel results for a comprehensive SEO strategy.
- Event Strategy: Own the event budget and design, plan, and execute micro events in cities across the country to drive customer interest.
- Community Management: Understanding our unique category and the interests of the members will be essential. You will foster this interest through long term community strategies.
- Campaign Planning and Execution: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product, Sales, and Marketing, to create and execute targeted lead generation campaigns. This includes email marketing, content marketing, social media, webinars, paid advertising, events, and other creative approaches.
- Lead Nurturing: Implement effective lead nurturing programs to engage and educate prospects throughout the buyer's journey. Develop automated nurturing workflows to ensure leads are consistently nurtured, increasing their likelihood to convet.
- Analytics and Reporting: Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and regularly analyze the effectiveness of lead generation campaigns. Provide insightful data-driven reports to senior management, highlighting areas of success and opportunities for improvement.
- Database Management: Oversee the maintenance and growth of the marketing database. Implement data segmentation strategies to personalize messaging and improve targeting accuracy.
- Budget Management: Manage the lead generation budget, ensuring optimal allocation of resources to maximize ROI on marketing initiatives.
- Market Research: Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging lead generation technologies to maintain a competitive edge in the market.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- Proven experience (at least 5 years) in marketing with a focus on lead generation, preferably in a Series A/B/C B2B Vertical SaaS.
- Demonstrated success in creating and executing effective lead generation strategies and campaigns.
- Proficiency in utilizing marketing automation and CRM tools (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce) to drive lead generation and track performance.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Experience executing campaigns for both Account Based Marketing Enterprise and mid market high volume.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to effectively manage a team and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for detail and creativity in crafting marketing messages.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment and prioritize multiple projects effectively.
Convex’s benefits include but are not limited to:
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Company-wide Holidays and Soft Days
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance for you and your dependents
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Accounts
- Remote-friendly and Hybrid Work Environment
- Work From Home Stipend
At Convex (YC W19), we’re building the leading B2B full-stack software platform for the $400bn+ commercial services market. It's a 100-year-old industry impacting millions of people every day. We already work with some of the largest enterprise companies in the sector and were one of the fastest growing companies in the Winter 2019 YC batch.
Convex is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.