People Operations Coordinator
Administration, People & HR, Operations
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 2, 2023
Convex is on a mission to serve as the most important partner to commercial services businesses. We accelerate revenue growth by empowering go-to-market teams to better plan, target, and engage opportunities. Through the Commercial Services Platform for Revenue Acceleration, Convex arms businesses with a powerful combination of data, insights, and applications to plan with property intelligence, prioritize market opportunities, and credibly connect with decision makers. We give our partners a competitive edge from the start of their sales process.
Based in San Francisco, we have raised over $70M from investors including Fifth Wall, Emergence Capital, GGV, 1984 Ventures, UP2398, Liquid2 (Joe Montana), YCombinator, the founders of PlanGrid, Dragoneer, Service Max, and others.
At Convex, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us!
At Convex, we have experienced exciting growth across all lines of business over the last year. As we transition to life back in an office, we’re looking for an energetic and organized go-getter to support our growing team and help the company run. This role is a 6 month contractor position with the possibility for full-time and is instrumental in the day-to-day administration of office management, people-related processes and programs. You are required to be in our SF office three days or more per week. You will report to the SVP of People and work cross-functionally with management and Convexians across all functions to ensure we build an exceptional company for both our SF HQ and remote employees.
Responsibilities will include:
- Office Administration - Oversee all aspects of office operations, including maintaining office supplies, food/drinks, equipment, and facilities. Ensure a clean and organized workspace for employees.
- People & Talent Support - Assist with various administrative responsibilities, such as maintaining employee records, preparing regular reports to track key people metrics, payroll support, and scheduling interviews.
- New Hire Onboarding - Facilitate the onboarding process for new hires, including conducting orientations, preparing welcome materials, and ensuring all necessary documentation is completed.
- Employee Engagement - Contribute to employee engagement initiatives, events, and activities that foster a positive workplace culture. Coordinate office events, meetings, and celebrations, both in-house and off-site.
- Foster and Promote Culture - Act as the voice of Convexians. Gather feedback from your peers and drive efforts to improve life at Convex. Promote a positive and inclusive working culture.
- 1+ years of experience in office management or people operations roles
- Strong organization skills
- Prior experience balancing multiple priorities across functions
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Strong problem solving skills and a customer-service orientation
- Knowledge of basic HR and administrative principles
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Resourceful, willing to hit the ground running and work with your peers to tackle the unknown
At Convex (YC W19), we’re building the leading B2B full-stack software platform for the $400bn+ commercial services market. It's a 100-year-old industry impacting millions of people every day. We already work with some of the largest enterprise companies in the sector and were one of the fastest growing companies in the Winter 2019 YC batch.
Convex is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.