What is expected from you -
- Design and development of our new banking API modules from scratch.
- Hands on implementation of our financial APIs and integrations.
- Design and integration of new/existing databases.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Design and construction of our REST APIs for better than bank grade security with the best possible encryption and secutiry mechanisms.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment pipelines in tandem with the respective team members.
What are we looking for -
- At least 1+ years of experience with writing Python / PHP / Node JS / Ruby on Rails. Being up on latest practices is a must, e.g., Python 3.
- 1+ years of database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions.
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework of back-end—e.g., Laravel or Flask.
- Thorough understanding of user experience and product strategy
- Experience implementing code level unit tests.
- Proficiency with Git / Version control.
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
What we offer -
- The ability for you to make an impact and lay a foundation for the upcoming fin-tech innovations.
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from different states that speak in total 6 Indian and global languages.
- Progressive and flexible work hours that match your personality and lifestyle.
- The best-in-class perks and benefits for developers. Check out our careers page for the same: https://decentro.tech/careers/
Part of YCombinator Summer batch 2020, we're a contrarian and progressive culture of independent thinkers and systematic executors that are driven to build cool things that matter.
If this aligns with you, time to hop on!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by the law.