Front End Developer
What is expected from you -
- Design and implementation of the overall frontend architecture
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Interface and integrate with our RESTful APIs
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
What we are looking for -
Experience in development of web or mobile app is mandatory.
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—e.g., React, VueJs.
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries - e.g., Sass, Less, and webpack.
- Thorough understanding of user experience and product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git / Version control.
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
What we offer -
The ability for you to make an impact and lay a foundation for the upcoming fin-tech innovations.
A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from different states that speak in total 6 Indian and global languages.
Progressive and flexible work hours that match your personality and lifestyle.
The best-in-class perks and benefits for developers. Check out our careers page for the same: https://decentro.tech/careers/
Part of YCombinator Summer batch 2020, we're a contrarian and progressive culture of independent thinkers and systematic executors that are driven to build cool things that matter.
If this aligns with you, time to hop on!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by the law.