The backbone of Latin America’s economy is formed by SME’s that do not have access to proper financial services and lack the expertise to manage their operations effectively. We are trying to fix this problem. delt.aiis an early-stage startup whose goal is to create the first digital bank for businesses that effectively manage transactions to records as automated as possible. We are to become the go-to platform for operational viability and financial expertise. delt.ai is backed by reputational VC’s that include Y Combinator, Foundation Capital, Soma Capital, Plug and Play Ventures, Venture Souq, and founders of other YC-backed companies.
As we prepare to grow and further develop our product, we are seeking a passionate individual to fill the position of Accounting Analyst. The candidate must have excellent communication, adaptability, problem-solving, and strategy skills. We are seeking an individual that can establish processes for accountability.
- Create and deliver the company’s financial statements in a timely manner
- Manage recordkeeping of all accounting transactions
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings for administrative and fiscal requirements
- Maintain reconciliation of accounts payable and receivable
- Calculate tax payments and returns
- Create and own the balance sheets, profit/loss and cashflow statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Payroll (calculation and taxes)
- Banking reconciliation
- Billing and payments coordination with treasury department
- Helping with the preparation of budget forecasts with the planning areas
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
We seek autonomous people willing to work in a fast-paced environment, willing to learn, and interested in making a real difference in Latin America’s financial sector.
- 5+ years work experience as an Accountant
- Availability for face-to-face work
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Advanced MS Excel skills, including functions, formulas and pivot tables
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
What we offer:
- Work in a passionate and high-skilled team
- Opportunities for growth and constant learning
- Competitive salary
- Law benefits
- Flexible schedule, including home office (after three months).
- An excellent work environment
Why join delt.ai?
In delt.ai we are changing the way SMB’s do business and we are creating a workplace that propels their growth. We believe in doing things right which is why we foster an environment of transparency and honesty. Additionally we care about the career development of our fellow deltas by creating constant opportunities to become better versions of themselves by developing new skills. If you are looking for this kind of work environment join us!