High Paying Pre/Post-Op RN role in Chicago!
- Systematically and continuously assesses patient’s knowledge base and physical, psychosocial and spiritual health through interviews, physical examinations and data collection
- Consults with multidisciplinary health care team in regard to nursing assessment findings.
- Creates written, individualized plan of care based on priority of patient problems, anticipated length of stay, input from patient and family and other members of the health care team.
- Communicates pertinent information and changes in patient status to appropriate members of care team and other health care providers, as necessary.
- Collaborates with team members to make changes in plan of care, as necessary.
- Utilizes clinical resources in implementing patient care and provides rationale for patient care decisions.
- Conducts clinical rounds, provides emergency care and administers medications to patient.
- Operates equipment required for patient care according to manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Performs and assists with procedures and treatments on unit including but not limited to changing dressings, feeding patients and providing pre/post operative care.
- Practices and monitors infection control standards.
- Promotes and provides patient safety in accordance with state and federal guidelines.
Previous operating room experience
Illinois state license
Registered nurse certification
Additional Clinical Certifications
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Card
Basic Life Support (BLS) Card
COVID Vaccination Record(s)
Drug Screening Results
Flu Vaccination Record
MMR Vaccination Record
Personal Protective Equipment Fit Test
Physical Exam Certificate
PPD/TB Screening Results
Titers Test Results
Other Vaccination Records
Provider Confirmation Sheet