About the Role
Fully remote, 100% teletherapy position.
This role is available as part-time.
MeMd (A part of Walmart Health) are on the lookout for Behavioral Therapists (LCSW) to join the care team. In this role, you will work with our phenomenal behavioral health therapists, medication prescribers to support their members and expand their services across the country. These services are offered to large and small organizations, hospital systems, insurance companies, third party administrators and the retail market.
- Meet with patients to address behavioral health concerns, such as ADHD, anxiety, depression, eating disorders bipolar disorder and more
- Provide Talk Therapy and Psychiatry programs to patients 18+, and Teen Therapy is available to ages 10- 17 via video/call.
- Therapists would complete a biopsychosocial assessment in the first session, treatment by the second session and then a SOAP note for every session starting on the second.
- Behavioral Health consultations will be offered weekdays and weekends from 6am to 10pm. Therapists are reimbursed for no-shows as well as late cancellations.
- Bonus of $1k will be given for March
- Active License as an LCSW
- Individual enrollment in Medicaid/Medicare
- Able to work independently. No associate licenses.
- No history of Medical Malpractice Claims, verified by a Third Party.