Physician Assistant | Telemedicine | Primary Care Provider
About the Role:
Fully remote, Primary Care Provider.
This role is temp-to-perm for 90 days, upon which we will re-assess the role and long-term opportunity.
Remotely collaborate and support a team of primary care providers to provide preventive,routine, and urgent clinical care for a high-acuity geriatric patient panel residing in senior living communities
- Provide remote telehealth primary care with goal of improving clinical outcomes of patients
- Review and make recommendations for medication orders and collaborate with the patient’s primary care provider
- Assess clinical requests from communities and patients, triage appropriately, and resolve (goal to resolve all issues within 60 minutes)
- Provide review of a patient’s chart and medical history, assessing an acute need, and making a recommendation via either phone, video conference, or written communication
- Monitor and respond to patient communications and help to support current Primary Care Provider’s inboxes while they are seeing patients during the day
- Work with the Medical Director and Chief Medical Officer to identify opportunities to innovate and improve clinical care
Education and Experience:
- Active ABMS or AOA Board Certification
- Active and unrestricted California state medical license
- Valid California DEA Certificate
- Completion of U.S. Medical Licensing Examination