Virtual Physician | Telemedicine | Primary Care Provider
About the Role:
Fully remote, Primary Care Provider.
This role is temp-to-perm for 90 days, upon which we will re-assess the role and long-term opportunity.
Remotely collaborate and support a team of primary care providers to provide preventive,routine, and urgent clinical care for a high-acuity geriatric patient panel residing in senior living communities
- Provide remote telehealth primary care with goal of improving clinical outcomes of patients
- Review and make recommendations for medication orders and collaborate with the patient’s primary care provider
- Assess clinical requests from communities and patients, triage appropriately, and resolve (goal to resolve all issues within 60 minutes)
- Provide review of a patient’s chart and medical history, assessing an acute need, and making a recommendation via either phone, video conference, or written communication
- Monitor and respond to patient communications and help to support current Primary Care Provider’s inboxes while they are seeing patients during the day
Work with the Medical Director and Chief Medical Officer to identify opportunities to innovate and improve clinical care
Education and Experience:
- Active ABMS or AOA Board Certification
- Active and unrestricted California state medical license
- Valid California DEA Certificate
- Completion of U.S. Medical Licensing Examination