Child & Adolescent Behavioral Therapist (Remote, Locums) | CBT Therapy
About the Role
We are on the lookout for a Behavioral Therapist (LMFT, LPC, LCSW, LMHC) to join our care team. In this role, you will work with our phenomenal behavioral health therapists, speech and language pathologists, medication prescribers and coaches to support our members and expand our services across the country.
- Provide exceptional care: support children and teens ages 3 to 17 years and their caregivers, using evidence-based approaches such as CBT and parent-management training. This will be roughly 80% of your role.
- Meet with children, teens, and parents to address behavioral health concerns, such as ADHD, anxiety, depression, and oppositional defiant disorder
- Document your work including session notes, care plans and ongoing progress with high levels of accuracy and timeliness in our electronic health record.
- Engage in opportunities to further your knowledge of CBT and expertise in utilizing CBT with children, teens, and parents facing a variety of behavioral health challenges. This will be roughly 5% of your time.
You will thrive in the role of Behavioral Therapist with us, if you have:
- Expertise in delivering child and teen-focused CBT, particularly for anxiety, depression, ADHD, and disruptive behavior disorders.
- Experience in family-centered care models and a warm, engaging clinical style.
- An active license as LMFT, LCSW, LPC or LMHC, and excitement to obtain additional state licenses.
- This is a remote, 100% teletherapy position.
- This role is available as Locums