Primary Care Physician | Clinic & On-Site | Recent Grads Welcome | Outpatient
Forward is on a bold mission to make high quality healthcare available to a billion people across the globe. We’re building the world’s most advanced healthcare platform from the ground up, combining hardware, software and doctors under one roof.
As a Primary Care Physician, you’ll play a key role in rebuilding our country’s most important and most broken industry from first principles. You will be on the clinical front-lines ensuring that we are delivering a world class experience that will allow us to scale.
- Provide high quality patient-centered, comprehensive primary care services
- Participate in the selection of a suitable treatment plan for all patients
- Supervise other medical staff to ensure the care team is providing appropriate care in accordance with their duties and obligations
- Be proactive in ensuring adequate follow up of patients and their concerns (will be facilitated greatly by our technology and workflow tools)
- Provide continuous availability for medical and technical questions to the employees, patient care staff and ancillary care providers including limited after-hours coverage
- Actively participate in the development of new technology and protocols to improve patient care and outcomes
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers, nurses, health coaches and medical assistants
- . You care about your impact upon the world. That means more building and less talking as you’re working toward something that has a chance to change people’s lives.
- . You are deeply empathetic, constantly putting yourself in the shoes of our members
- - You've solved ambiguous and analytically complex problems, and are always looking for a new challenge.
- - You have exceptional organizational skills and enjoy building scalable operational processes
- . You’re kind, collaborative and humble. Teams want to be in the trenches with you, and to build something great by your side
- MD or DO
- Board certified
- Clinical experience in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- 3+ years of experience in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- MA licensed