Urgent LCSW Hire | Contract | Los Angeles
KYCC is urgently looking to hire an experienced LCSW who has familiarity with the DMH and is available to start ASAP.
Ages 12-24 with some work with families - there will be travel to family homes (travel will be reimbursed)
Contract ends - 6/30/2022
KYCC (Koreatown Youth and Community Center) was established in 1975 to support a growing population of at-risk youth in Los Angeles. Today, KYCC is the leading multiservice organization in Koreatown, supporting children and their families in the areas of education, health, housing, and finances.
- Provide in-home outreach counseling by:
- Conducting intake and assessments of clients.
- Conducting home visits and participating in family-centered case planning meetings to develop initial care plans, establishing the most appropriate case planning goals, and reviewing client’s progress.
- Assisting clients in implementing case plans by providing family support services including counseling, education, and case management
- Accurately and timely documenting all activities including progress reports and pre/post parent questionnaires.
- Conducting outreach to promote program
- Coordinating care amongst other involved agencies.
- Assisting with the coordination and facilitation of events and groups to promote protective factors.
- Conducting individual and family psychotherapy and collateral sessions.
- Provide counseling and support services by:
- Effectively assessing family needs across a broad spectrum of areas, recognizing professional boundaries and the need for consultation from other fields
- Providing a minimum of 60% direct clinical service hours using the most appropriate intervention modalities; when necessary, providing outreach and case management services and linking clients to community resources.
- Accurately and timely documenting case records, statistical and other administrative data in accordance with all agency requirements, procedures, and guidelines
- Providing linguistically and culturally appropriate services to clients of diverse backgrounds.
Master's in Social Work, Psych, or related fields from accredited university
Registration with CA Board of Behavioral Science