Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner | Virtual Behavioral Care | 30-45 min sessions | NY
River Health provides affordable virtual behavioral care services to young adults in 23 states.
Our virtual-first behavioral health plan helps individuals with anxiety, depression, and more seek
treatment from a behavioral Health professional.
The ideal candidate for this role will work with our team of primary care providers to treat
conditions like anxiety, depression, ADHD, stress, and more.
- You will see each patient up to twice a month for 30 - 45 minutes video sessions.
- You will offer information and counseling on the best course of action during sessions.
- You will prescribe the proper medications through our mail-order pharmacy if prescriptions are necessary.
- You will maintain accurate records and report on clients’ status.
- You may refer patients to a primary care provider or a licensed clinical social worker for ongoing therapy or medical care.
States: TX, IL, MN, CO, FL, VA, NY, NJ, NV, CA, AZ, WI, MD, TN, DC.