Primary Care Physician for Innovative Health Company | Santa Clara
Forward is building the world’s most advanced healthcare platform from the ground up, combining hardware, software and doctors under one roof.
If you wake up in the morning with the same drive to do something bigger than yourself, then you might be a fit for Forward.
- Provide high quality patient-centered, comprehensive primary care services
- Participate in the selection of a suitable treatment plan for all patients
- Supervise other medical staff to ensure the care team is providing appropriate care in accordance with their duties and obligations
- Be proactive in ensuring adequate follow up of patients and their concerns (will be facilitated greatly by our technology and workflow tools)
- Provide continuous availability for medical and technical questions to the employees, patient care staff and ancillary care providers including limited after-hours coverage
- Actively participate in the development of new technology and protocols to improve patient care and outcomes
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers, nurses, health coaches and medical assistants
- MD or DO
- Board Certified
- Clinical experience in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- 1 or more year(s) of experience in Internal or Family Medicine
- State License