Urgent PCP Role | Innovative & Well-funded HealthTech | Tampa
Forward is on a bold mission to make high quality healthcare available to a billion people across the globe. We’re building the world’s most advanced healthcare platform from the ground up, combining hardware, software and doctors under one roof.
You will be on the clinical front-lines ensuring that we are delivering a world class experience that will allow us to scale.
Openings: Looking for candidates in Tampa, Boca Raton, & Miami.
- Provide high quality patient-centered, comprehensive primary care services
- Participate in the selection of a suitable treatment plan for all patients
- Supervise other medical staff to ensure the care team is providing appropriate care in accordance with their duties and obligations
- Be proactive in ensuring adequate follow up of patients and their concerns (will be facilitated greatly by our technology and workflow tools)
- Provide continuous availability for medical and technical questions to the employees, patient care staff and ancillary care providers including limited after-hours coverage
- Actively participate in the development of new technology and protocols to improve patient care and outcomes
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers, nurses, health coaches and medical assistants
- . You care about your impact upon the world. That means more building and less talking as you’re working toward something that has a chance to change people’s lives.
- . You are deeply empathetic, constantly putting yourself in the shoes of our members
- - You've solved ambiguous and analytically complex problems, and are always looking for a new challenge.
- - You have exceptional organizational skills and enjoy building scalable operational processes
- . You’re kind, collaborative and humble. Teams want to be in the trenches with you, and to build something great by your side
- MD or DO
- Board certified
- Clinical experience in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- 3+ years of experience in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- FL licensed