Hiring Surgical Technologist | Brooklyn | Part-Time & Full-Time
The Surgical Technologist facilitates the operative procedure by preparing and providing the required sterile instruments, supplies and equipment; maintains the sterile field, anticipates and responds to the needs of the surgical team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assembling surgical supplies and equipment required for the procedure.
- Utilizing appropriate surgeon preference cards.
- Participating in pre-incision “Time Out” and “Post Procedure “Sign Out”.
- Cleans and prepares surgical instruments for processing and transports them to decontamination pickup area.
- Assist with post-procedure cleaning operative procedure room and preparation of room for other subsequent cases.
- Possesses knowledge of a variety of surgical procedures. Performs other duties as requested.
- Certified Surgical Technologist (CST), through the National Board of Surgical Technologist and Surgical Assistant.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.