Remote Primary/Urgent Care Physician |Flexible schedule
About the Role
Fully remote, 100% telemedicine position.
This role is available as Part time.
Our partner is on the lookout for Telemedicine Physicians to join the care team. In this role, you will provide support to their members and expand their services across the country. These services are offered to large and small organizations, hospital systems, insurance companies, third party administrators and the retail market.
- Will be responsible for meeting, assessing and diagnosing patients via telehealth and providing them with healthcare services that meet the applicable standard of care.
- Will be responsible for prescribing patients with appropriate medication, health regimes and lifestyle adjustments that will contribute to their recovery from diagnosed health issues, prevent future health issues and/or promote a healthier life.
- Meet with patients to address issues such as urgent care,talk therapy (mental health) and women and men’s health
- Age range 18+, teens and adults via video/call.
- Consultations will be offered weekdays (7 am - 10pm) at your time zone.
- Physicians are reimbursed for no-shows.
- Hourly Pay
- 2+ years’ experience in an in person (non telehealth) primary care setting required for Visual Primary Care Providers.
- 18 Months of clinical experience post residency, including experience prescribing appropriate medications treatments and health regimes to treat patient health issues
- M.D/D. O Degree from an accredited health care institution.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine,Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine from the American Board of Medical Specialties, American Osteopathic Association, American Board of Urgent Care Medicine or National Board of Physicians and Surgeons. Internal Medicine or Family Medicine board certification required for Virtual Primary Care providers.
- State Medical Practitioner License