Primary Care Physician | Innovative Personal Care HealthTech | Scottsdale
Forward is building the world’s most advanced healthcare platform from the ground up, combining hardware, software and doctors under one roof.
Opportunity for leadership & skills development (people &/or product management) for right candidates!
- Provide high quality patient-centered, comprehensive primary care services
- Participate in the selection of a suitable treatment plan for all patients
- Supervise other medical staff to ensure the care team is providing appropriate care in accordance with their duties and obligations
- Be proactive in ensuring adequate follow up of patients and their concerns (will be facilitated greatly by our technology and workflow tools)
- Provide continuous availability for medical and technical questions to the employees, patient care staff and ancillary care providers including limited after-hours coverage
- Actively participate in the development of new technology and protocols to improve patient care and outcomes
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers, nurses, health coaches and medical assistants
- MD or DO
- Board Certified
- Clinical experience in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- 1 or more year(s) of experience in Internal or Family Medicine
- State License