Highly Paying Case Manager role in Staten Island (North Campus)
Staten Island, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 19, 2022
Serves as liaison between the patient and facility/physician. Ensures a continuum of quality patient care throughout hospitalization and oversees provisions for patient’s discharge.
- Discharge planning in hospital settings (adult inpatient medical units) including assessment, identification of barriers to discharge, escalation, referrals to post discharge facilities and vendors (e.g Homecare, Rehab).
- Performs concurrent utilization management using Interqual criteria.
- Documents the case management process in the medical record.
- Clinical Reviews to payors (use of MCG guidelines) as required.
- Communication and collaboration with a multidisciplinary team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, required.
- Current license to practice as a RN in New York State.
- Case Management and NY PRI certification, preferred.
- Experience in case management, inpatient hospital setting in medical units preferred.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid, provide proof of vaccination with booster dose, if eligible per CDC guidelines, at time of submission