Behavioral Health | Flexible Schedule | Remote
About the Role
Fully remote, 100% teletherapy position.
This role is available as part-time.
Our Partner is on the lookout for Behavioral Therapists (LCSW) to join the care team. In this role, you will work with our phenomenal behavioral health therapists, medication prescribers to support their members and expand their services across the country.
As a therapist you will
• Conduct initial and follow-up care via phone and video technology
• Sessions are 40-50 minutes(adults) or 25 minutes (teens & adolescents)
• Work a minimum of 5 hours per week as an independent contractor (more hours are strongly encouraged)
• Participate in all provider training or virtual meetings
• Develop, schedule, and implement high-quality treatment that adheres to evidence-based practices
• Adhere to clinical quality parameters and telemedicine practice guidelines
• Comply with federal HIPAA regulations
• Demonstrate the knowledge and ability to adhere to the areas of regulatory compliance, professional standards, and ethical practices
• Experience working with individuals, families, or couples
• Experience working with a diverse population or demographics
• Telehealth experience
• Strong communication, documentation and diagnosing skills
• Familiarity with technology, including computers, smartphones and tablets
• Master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology or Marriage Family studies or related field from an accredited program
• A valid unrestricted state license
• At least 2 years of experience as an independently licensed therapist preferred