Behavioral Health | Flexible Schedule | Remote| NC
About the Role
Fully remote, 100% teletherapy position.
This role is available as part-time.
Our Partner is on the lookout for Behavioral Therapists (LCSW) to join the care team.
As a therapist you will:
• Conduct initial and follow-up care via phone and video technology
• Work in 4 hour shifts during the hours 8am-8pm M-F (20-30+ hours per week)
• Participate in all provider training or virtual meetings
• Develop, schedule, and implement high-quality treatment that adheres to evidence-based practices
• Adhere to clinical quality parameters and telemedicine practice guidelines
• Comply with federal HIPAA regulations
• Demonstrate the knowledge and ability to adhere to the areas of regulatory compliance, professional standards, and ethical practices
• Experience working with individuals, families, or couples
• Experience working with a diverse population or demographics
• Telehealth experience
• Strong communication, documentation and diagnosing skills
• Familiarity with technology, including computers, smartphones and tablets
• Master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology or Marriage Family studies or related field from an accredited program
• A valid unrestricted state license
• At least 2 years of experience as an independently licensed therapist preferred