Clinical Manager | Home Health | MO
Position Summary (Contract to Perm, 90 days)
Oversees quality, cost and compliance for a team of clinicians and their respective patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following statements describe the principal activities of this position identified and shall not be construed as a detailed exposition of all the duties that may be inherent in this position.
• Plans and facilitates weekly clinical Case Conferences;
• Provides oversight of all patient care services and personnel, to include making patient and personnel assignments, coordinating patient care, verifiesthat patient needs are continually assessed and assuring the development, implementation and updates of individualized plan of care;
• Resolves patient complaints, as able and escalates unresolved complaints to the administrator;
• Oversees progression of new employee orientation and provides 1:1 documentation reviews during orientation process;
• Conducts field supervisory visitsto assess quality and competence;
• Performs quality reviews of workflow within Home CareHome Base (HCHB)to ensure high quality care is provided and appropriate documentation is completed timely;
• Performs monthly 1:1’s with direct reports which may be completed during on-site supervisory visits;
• Monitors performance of KPI’s specific to role and creates action plans to address areas falling below goal;
• Contributes to inter-office and inter-departmental meetings;
• Assists with Human Resources (HR) functions, including interviewing, hiring, performance evaluations and payroll for assigned staff members;
• Provides back-up as needed to office personnel and new clinicians;
• Assist field clinicians with follow up needed to ensure quality of care and coordination of care;
• Complies with CompliancePlan;
• Complies with HIPAA Policies. Maintains confidentiality of information relating to the patient and family. Will discuss only those aspects necessary to the care and treatment of patient and family with those directly involved in the patient’s care;
• As business needs may change, may perform additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor that are reasonably related to the position.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Meet one of the following requirements:
o Licensed Physical Therapist (PT);
o Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist (ST);
o Licensed Occupational Therapist (OT);
o Licensed Audiologist;
o Licensed Registered nurse (RN);
o Possess an undergraduate degree;
• Must have a current state license in respective discipline;
• Must possess and maintain a current CPR certification and TBtest.
• Ability to travel as needed.
• Minimum of one (1) year experience in care coordination.