Licensed Behavioral Therapy | 100% Remote position
About the role:
We are actively seeking full-time and part-time Licensed Therapists to join our team and provide outpatient services through our telehealth program. Our team works 100% remotely from their own homes.
- Master's level degree (LCSW, LMHC, LPC, LMFT, or equivalent credential)
- Can be licensed in any state. However, needs to be willing to be licensed in FL, TX, or NY. We will provide reimbursement for associated licensure fees for new hires.
- Medicaid number preferred
- DBT or EMDR experience is a plus
- Eligibility to work in the United States. We are not able to provide or assist with visas or attaining work eligibility
- Fluency in English, and Spanish preferred; proficiency in other languages a plus
- Work from home space must have privacy for patient safety and HIPAA purposes.
- Motivational Interviewing experience
- Willingness to work in partnership with the client to achieve goals
- Knowledge of mental health and/or substance abuse diagnosis. Excellent diagnostic skills.
- Treatment planning
- Ability to utilize comprehensive assessments.
- Timely and quality concurrent documentation; experience with EHRs.
- Comfortable with utilizing technology at all points of the day, including telehealth software, video communication, and internal communication tools
- Awareness of and compliance with HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2
- Above the top of market total compensation package: For our full-time W2, licensed therapists, we offer a great base salary plus an attainable opportunity for monthly bonuses and full benefits.
- Industry-leading time off package (PTO, paid holidays, sick leave)
- Health and dental coverage for employees and their families
- Employees are automatically enrolled in a life insurance policy equivalent to their annual salary
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage
- Liability insurance coverage
- Annual stipend for growth and educational opportunities
- Set schedule Monday through Friday
Part-time W2 employment is available for those interested on a regular basis, minimum of 16+ hours per week.